Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Basically, just list your five favorite SL or SL related things for 2009. It can be skin, hair, a gadget or person. It didn't even have to be created in 2009 but it just has to be new to you. Oh, and you can cheat a little with the five things too as you will see I did.
So enough chit chat and on with my list....
5. MudHoney Photobles. These are a blogger's best friend! I've raved about these before on my blog about the ease of rezzing and derezzing them. You can change the furniture out in them and put your own stuff inside and since the items are copy, you can put some of the furniture in your own home as I have done. I believe, Rayvn has done six of these so far in 2009 and I can't wait to see what she does in 2010!
The Glam Girl Photoble
4. Japanese Sims/Creators. A whole new world of Japanese Sims/Creators was opened up to me this year thanks to Jordan Giant. After visiting her snow.white skybox and inspecting where she got the majority of her furniture, I was on a crazy whirlwind of discovery! I hopped from sim to sim and store to store discovering low prim, beautifully textured and reasonably priced furniture, housewares and plants! Some of the places to visit are Drowsy and Albero.
3. snow.white Skybox/Loft. My number four favorite leads right into my number three. When I saw this skybox on exchange, it was love at first sight! It's simple, pure, clean and fresh looking! I loved the quality and the size of it. You can buy it on exchange or visit Jordan's in world shop nordari.
Photo by Jordan Giant.
2. LeLutka Estelle Skin. In 2009, I became a skin whore! I used to be loyal to one skin designer and wear that skin for months and months before I bought another fat pack from somewhere else. Now, I change my skin as often as I change my clothes in SL. However my favorite skin so far is the free LeLutka Estelle skin that I got at LE.LOOK. I think I am going to have to break down and buy a fat pack!
1. Plurk. Last but not least is Plurk. It is not really in SL but it is SL related. I have met so many great people on Plurk that I would not have met in world. I got to know my already existing SL friends better and it is a great way to keep up with all that is SL when you aren't able to log in.
So there you have it my five favorite SL things of 2009! So what are yours?
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Since the set is called Disco Sh!t and is inspired by the 70s, the pictures are based off of a popular 70s activity. However, if the pictures are not your thing, then you can take them down and put up some of your own.
You can purchase the pieces separately or as a set for $984.00. So get to Shag and check out this cool set and some of her other awesome furniture she has available.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Look at it! It has presents and a really cool decorating the tree pose that is animated!
It is from a store called Wildfire Designs that I had never heard of so I went and checked them out and they have some other really cute Christmas items out that are reasonably priced.
Quaintly! You made my day!
Friday, December 18, 2009
After I'm done, I have to clean the pine needles and icicles that get everywhere and that I still find in some odd place in the house in June. I won't even get into complaining about when it is time to pack the stuff up and put it away!
Anyway, I found this great decorating the Christmas tree set up at Blonde. Unfortunately, last time I checked it is not something that is for sale, which is a bummer because it is low prim and I really love it! There are alot of other great things at Blonde that you can purchase though like almost everything else you see in this picture!
Taking these decorations out and setting up the tree has left me tired!
The cute blouse that I am wearing is from Ingenue and has been out for a few weeks now. I am so behind in blogging! It is the Judy blouse and the jeans that I am wearing are the Jane jeans.
Ingenue is currently doing a 12 days of Christmas at the shop where you can get a gift under the Christmas tree until the 24th. Check out the blog for more information.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
I'm at work now so this post will be quick and dirty. The pictures below are right off of Jordan's SLexchange page that I am showing. They aren't mine. These pics are hers and I hope she doesn't mind me using them but I wanted to get this post out and share something that I really love!
Also, she has some new freebie coffee and tea papercups. Check out the house here on SLexchange or she has a new shop too but I don't have the slurl. Check her profile pics and it is probably listed there.
Oh, one last thing....the house does not come furnished! She just shows you how you could decorate it! I repeat IT DOES NOT COME FURNISHED!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Credits: (review copies with an R next to them)
Ingenue Rosie Overalls in Black (R)
Ornamental White 3/4 top (no longer available)
Gritty Kitty Penny Hair in Brown.
Tuli Hope Skin in Natural
fri.day Basic White Flats
Poses by Storin in picture one and LAP in picture two.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Tuli Hope Sunkissed Skin in Sultry
Clawtooth Love Letter Deep Sunset Hair
Exodi Zbilja Crystal Blue Eyes in large (group gift)
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Credits (Review copies have a big R next to them):
Glitterati Sci-Fi Hallway R
Exodi Sienna Vivante in Poker Face
Raviassant Celebrity Dress (I heard there was a $50L sale going on there now)
G.L.A.M Tintable Lycra Tights
Flipside Silver and Black Bangles
Exile Monica hair in Mink R
Maitreya Soho boots in black (previous group gift)
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Artilleri Tacky Christmas Sweater (2 year old group gift)
Artilleri Ear Muffs in Red
Snatch Buckled Moss Cord Skirt (dollarbie at the Winterstock location)
Exodi Sienna Vivante Skin in Gingerbread
Tiny Bird Girl Anachronism Hair with Holly
Luck Inc. Wool Panty in Brown
Surf Couture Elsa Boots Stjordal
Storin Standing Girly Pose