1. I am 40 years old.
2. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up so that is why I have been doing administrative type work for over twenty years.
3. I am terrible at finishing what I start...another reason why I am still just an admin.
4. Growing up I wanted to be a vet, a sociologist and a guitar player in a heavy metal band. Now, I have just settled for giving my dog his daily meds, trying to figure out those around me and playing Guitar Hero.
5. Marrying my husband and leaving NM were two of the best decisions that I have ever made.
6. I am terrible at making decisions and would rather leave them up to others...Again why I am still doing admin work.
7. I live my life in fear...fear of dying, fear of leaving the garage door open, fear of leaving my flat iron plugged in and burning down the house and then being denied by the insurance company and winding up in the poor house. Fear of something happening to my family and my dog. Fear of losing my job. Fear of getting in a car accident and hurting myself or dying or hurting or killing someone else. Then I would have to go to jail and be someone's bitch. Yes, folks...I have all those thoughts running through my head before 6:30am in the morning.
8. I am an introvert and I NEED alone time to refresh myself. Being around people all the time, is just exhausting to me!
9. My husband is my best friends. I really don't have any female best friends. I have a good friend but I wouldn't say a best.
10. I tend to shy away from female friends. I hate to say this but based on my experience women can be bitchy and catty and backstab...alot! And I am not saying that I have always been an innocent party in this either. I have been the victim and the perpetrator.
11. Good God...16 of these...what else can I come up with.
12. I have a brother who is seven years younger than me. One of my biggest regrets in life was that I was not a better older sister. I was in HS when he was in elementary school so I was your typical selfish, self-centered teen who wanted to hang out with her friends rather than go see her little brother play little league games, etc.
13. I had LASIK surgery about five years ago. Another great decision in my life that I am glad that I made.
14. I hate to exercise and I hate to diet. I am trying to do bother right now and failing miserably at it.
15. I am hispanic and I wish I had picked a last name in SL that sounded more hispanic instead of asian.
16. I have always like to read since I was little. When I was younger, I read Archie and Betty and Veronica comic books religiously.