Sunday, September 28, 2008

Really Late on the Blog Challenge!

Well, I am really late on this latest challenge from Ali. I don't even remember what Wednesday's was but I do remember Friday's being about shopping and shopping in SL and what it means to you.

Soooooooooo.....YES! Shopping is important to me in SL. I actually don't know what I would do in SL without shopping or stalking lucky chairs. I don't shop in RL very often because I am pretty much a jeans and tshirt type of person. Fortunately, I can wear that at my RL job too. Whenever we have something formal to go too, it is torture for me! We have a wedding to go to in a few weeks and I am dreading the dressing up and shopping for something to wear. I just feel like a monkey in a suit whenever I have to put a dress on or heels and hose...ugggg....I shudder at the thought of it! LOL!

However, if I could wear clothes in RL like the clothes at my favorite SL store, Zaaras then NO PROBLEM! I would love to dress up in RL. I love the clothes there and I wish I could find an RL designer who designed like she does. So with that said, I posted a pic of me in her store. Unfortunately, I did not have time to get into one of her outfits but I know you see them all on the fashion feeds.



No comments: