Cen tagged no one but yet she tagged everyone so here are my firsts. I think Cen will appreciate one of my answers that involved some hot Canadian dudes from the 80s!
These are my firsts. If I tag you it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your blog or comments here, delete my answers and fill yours in. Tag me back and anyone else whose "firsts" you wanna know about...
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I never went to prom.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?
Working at a local amusement park. One of the best jobs that I ever had!
5. What was your FIRST car?
1973 Dodge Challenger
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No texts today.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
I was barely awake. I don’t remember.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I don’t remember but it was a nun.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Back to the United States.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
Melissa and no.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
At a friend’s house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I have never been in a wedding except for my own.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Hit the alarm clock and snuggle with my dog.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Loverboy! I loved me some Mike Reno in some tight red leather pants.
16. What was the FIRST record/tape?
Heart’s Greatest Hits
17. FIRST hospitalization?
Umm...when I was born? LOL
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
I was born in West Germany
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Middle school for fighting, ditching or smoking or all three!
21. Where did you FIRST meet your spouse/partner now?
I met him at the community college that I worked at. He was a student.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My husband. I lived alone prior to that.
23. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck?
Probably bought clothes and a slice of pizza.
Now I tag....Sai and Quaintly!