Friday, December 18, 2009

Decorating the Christmas Tree in Ingenue

I love this time of year but I hate Christmas decorating in RL. The boxes from the attic are dusty and dirty and they get the rest of the house dirty. I have boxes everywhere and even though things are labeled I still can't find what I'm looking for.

After I'm done, I have to clean the pine needles and icicles that get everywhere and that I still find in some odd place in the house in June. I won't even get into complaining about when it is time to pack the stuff up and put it away!

Anyway, I found this great decorating the Christmas tree set up at Blonde. Unfortunately, last time I checked it is not something that is for sale, which is a bummer because it is low prim and I really love it! There are alot of other great things at Blonde that you can purchase though like almost everything else you see in this picture!


Taking these decorations out and setting up the tree has left me tired!


Can't reach! Must move sliders to get longer arms!


Time for a smoke break!

The cute blouse that I am wearing is from Ingenue and has been out for a few weeks now. I am so behind in blogging! It is the Judy blouse and the jeans that I am wearing are the Jane jeans.

Ingenue is currently doing a 12 days of Christmas at the shop where you can get a gift under the Christmas tree until the 24th. Check out the blog for more information.

Credits:
Blonde for great furniture and accessories!
Ingenue Judy Blouse and Jane Jeans (Review copies)
Fri.day hair--dont' remember which one and too lazy to search for it!
Tuli Hope Skin

1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

I currently have pine needles all over my RL bedroom because I got the bright idea to buy a real, albeit small, tree this year.

So yes, I very much prefer decorating in SL!

I only just discovered Blonde this weekend-- very cool store!