Saturday, December 19, 2009

I got a Christmas present!

When my friend and neighbor Quaintly read my previous post about how bummed I was that the Christmas tree display was not for sale from Blonde. She sent me a Christmas present! This is special to me because no one has ever sent me a Christmas present before in SL and I love this tree!

Look at it! It has presents and a really cool decorating the tree pose that is animated!

It is from a store called Wildfire Designs that I had never heard of so I went and checked them out and they have some other really cute Christmas items out that are reasonably priced.


Look at this great Christmas set up! You get presents, a Santa bag, animated pose and a tree skirt!


There are even little ornaments hanging from the ladder !

Look at all these presents! I guess, I have been good this year!

Thank you again Quaintly! You made my day!

1 comment:

Quaintly Tuqiri said...

Yay I am so glad you love it! *big hugs*