Thursday, April 22, 2010

buttons. and wonderkids

I love posing props and I saw this door pose prop at a place new to me called buttons. This prop is currently %50 off at the shop located at the H&S Village during the Spring Fling sale. It has six poses but I am only showing four here.




The free cute shirt I am wearing and the album holding pose comes from another new to me place called wonderkids. I thought the shop would be all kid AV stuff and some of it was but some of it would also be for adult AVs. The shirt and album holding pose are in support of Vinyl Day! Some of you may not be old enough to remember vinyl but I do and I miss albums!



Other credits:
Dutch Touch Group gift skin (no longer available)
Dark Mouse Kate hair in Toasted Almond
Phoenix Rising Boyfriend Jeans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning the prop pose! I'm glad you are enjoying it! ♥