Monday, September 20, 2010

Sway's Embroidery Pillow

I know I just blogged Sway's the other day but I just couldn't help myself and had to blog this adorable Embroidery Pillow Set that she just released! Now if you like to do crafts in RL, you can do them in SL too!

Check this out! The set comes with this colorable pillow with six adjustable poses that you can use when you just sit on the pillow or when you use it on the chair below. It also comes with this cute little basket, the thread and needle and the embroidery hoop. I'm working on my Christmas and Easter gifts! You have to start on that stuff early!


The embroidery cloth has nine texture changes shown below and a blank one too. You can't see it to well in my pictures but the details on the cloth are amazing! You also get an embroidery hoop that you can leave out as decoration.

If you would like a closer look at this adorable and original set, then get to Sway's to see the demo!

Other Credits:
Tiny Bird New Soul Hair
Bella Di Notte Rosi Skin in Dark
Elymode Lounging Sweater in Lucky Blue
WoE Kylei Pajama bottoms in Red

No comments: