Monday, December 1, 2008

A Hump Day Party Suggestion

I know the hump day parties are on hold for awhile but I had a suggestion for something that we may want to think about trying when they come back.

Since the point of the parties is to socialize and have fun, why don't we randomly pick a club to go to each Wednesday night or one or two Wednesday's of the month.

There are so many clubs out in SL that we could explore and try out. One Wednesday we could decide to all dress up and go to a jazz place and then dress up rocker style and go to a metal club, etc., etc.

I am sure the clubs would love the traffic and we could see more of SL and share some of our favorite spots.

I won't be able to go to any of the hump day parties until AZ time matches up with SL time again but I wanted to put in my two cents.

1 comment:

Nikki Zenovka said...

Great idea Terri - along the lines of something I was thinking, as we'd all have fun no matter where we took over :D