Friday, August 13, 2010

Ambiance Hacienda Sets

Ambiance has come out with three new releases called Hacienda. All three sets are packed with furniture, animations and cute little accessories to complete your rooms.

First up and my favorite set out of the three is the living room. Wicker furniture is a favorite of mine in RL and this set is really well done. The seating has a ton of poses in it and the fireplace, lights and candles all have on/off options. You get everything that you see here which is great for filling up that living room space!

The small pillows and the rug are texture changing in this set so you have a few color options to play with.

Check out the couch! It is large and roomy for a lot of friends and I love the coffee and cheese cake accessories..details, details!

Next up is the dining room set and it includes everything that is shown. The rug and place mats are the texture changing items here. I really like the place setting details and the dining room chairs have eating animations included, which are always cute.

This is a nice set to fill up a dining room space with.

Last but not least is the bedroom set and all the furniture in this set is texture changing! I selected the plum texture since purple is my favorite color. Once again, you get everything that is shown! I like that it comes with a standing mirror and the pitcher and basket of towels are also nice accessories.

I would have liked to have seen a texture changing rug come with this set because I think rugs help tie a room together. Also, I would have liked to have seen some color changing options for the pot. Those are just personal preferences and by no means are they deal breakers for me.

If you would like to demo these sets and play with the texture changing options and ALL the animations, then get on over to Ambiance to check these sets out and all the other great furniture and accessories that they have!

No comments: