Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friday Finds

Even with the family in town, I still managed to sneak some time in SL to take advantage of the Fifty Linden Friday sales and the Black Friday sales. Below are a few of my purchases. Believe me there were many, many, many more!


I have wanted this dress from Musashi since I first started to see it on the blogs and was thrilled when it was 50% off yesterday.


I took advantage of the Exodi sale yesterday too and purchased a build your own fat pack card to get the eight Sienna skins that I wanted.

Credits:
Exodi Sienna Vivante in Paparazzi and Grey Au Natural Eyes
Lamb Bang Bang Hair in Ink
Musashi Tender Blossoms Dress in Silver Night
Cake Bedroom Lashes
Flowey I'm in the middle of your picture pose in picture 1
Glitterati Headshot 6 pose in picture 2

No comments: