Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SySy Luna Jackets

I have been a huge fan of SySy's work since I was a new player in November 2007. Her shop was one of the first stores that I discovered back then and I still have her red Christmas snuggly sweater with scarf in my inventory. I remember when she used to make men's clothing and I have seen her store change many, many, many times! LOL!

So I was thrilled when I saw the new Luna Jackets that she just created! The textures on these jackets and the details on the buttons are amazing! I love the colors and they are perfect for the fall season. The jackets come in five colors (four are pictured below) and they are only $99L/each and $300 for the fat pack! Can you believe that? Only $300 for a fat pack!

So get your behind over to SySy's to pick up one of these great jackets!




Credits:
SySy Luna Jackets in Aubergine, Black, Rust and Bronze (via iheartl blogger's group)
Cake Dakota Chestnut Hair
Exodi Lily Cedar La Muera Skin (profile pick reward)
High Fidelty GG002 pose

No comments: