Friday, January 1, 2010

Reel Expression BOGO Sale

Reel Expression is currently having a BOGO sale for those who are in their subscribe group until January 3rd. If you aren't in the group, just tp over there and subscribe and go to the history section #2 to get the note card with the details.

I picked up this great cell block with 12 menu driven animations and a stair prop with 12 menu driven animations too.

I'm innocent I tell you! I'm innocent!

Get me out of here!

I'm climbing the walls in here...I need to try and bust out!

The stair prop. There are 11 more poses than this one!


Credits: Review copies with an (R)

Cell Block Photos:
42 Skin Battered
Lamb Bang Bang Bob Ink (50Linden Friday)
Luck Inc. Petite Fight Club mini dress (R)

Stair Prop Photo:
Fri.day Cassie Hair in Moody Brown
Free Speerit Kimberly Skin in Ocean
Zaara Kanti Lingerie in Frost

No comments: