Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Using My Blog to Rant!

Ok, this is not SL related it is more therapeutic today! I am so frigging tired this morning and I feel like crap! I just wish I could get a decent night's sleep! I am sick of getting up at 4:30am to get to work by 6:30. I have had two cups of coffee and that is getting me no where! I am just grumpy and my head is cloudy and I am hoping that my coworkers do not need much from me today because having to be nice on top of this is going to push me over the edge! GAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Having the dog sleep in the bed with us was a huge mistake! We should have let him continue sleeping in his crate like we had him trained to do since he was a pup because now when we try to put him in there to sleep he just cries.

Ok, here is an SL rant...what is up with designers calling something a new release every week when it is obvious that is the same short dress they always put out but with a different texture. One of the designers that I really like and I even have on my blog does that all the time. But what do I know??? I can barely build a box much less make clothes!

#$*&!@&^#%!

No comments: