Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling Jazzy!

You know how it is. You are home alone and a good song comes on the radio and the next thing you know you are on the bed dancing and singing to your favorite tune!

I picked up the Jazz Hands Pose set from the LAP 50% off sale and the cute hair with pin curls in it from the Tiny Bird 50% sale.

Oh, and those are bunny slippers that I am wearing and I am not stepping on actual bunnies. I repeat...no bunnies were harmed in this photo shoot!










Credits:

Cupcakes Enchanted Sienna Golden Skin

Tiny Bird New Soul II Hair in Chocolate

Long Awkard Pose Jazz Hands Pose Set

Milk Motion Silver Bird Loose Shirt

LVS&Co Bunny Slippers (Not sure if still available because they came from a hunt)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute...I do that all the time. True story...I was playing a Pink CD, jumped on my bed and cracked my head open on the post. I'm more subdued since then :-)

Great post.

Terri Zhangsun said...

Thank you for reading Chalice!