Friday, August 15, 2008

New for Me in SL

Well, I haven't been doing much in SL lately. I have been too busy in RL. Usually, when I get on, I can only go somewhere to shop a bit and try on my outfit and then get off. I do try to work on my inventory a bit when I do get on.

There a lot of hunts going on this weekend that seem interesting but one thing I have learned about hunts is to wait to see what is posted on the freebie blogs to see if they are worth it or not. In the past, I would waste hours trying to fight the lag to get things that I would wind up deleting anyway. I already hit up the one at Velvet for the Zaara dress and that looked like the only thing that interested me. I may try to go to the Adam and Eve one.

Ooh, one store that I have really been getting into lately is Snatch. I love the freebies there and I have been there a couple of times when a lot of us are trying to get the Mob Vend down. Snatch is a very generous store with their gifts and sales.

I have been wondering what is going on with the owner of Artilleri? I know she had laptop problems back in June but I haven't heard or seen a peep out of her since. She hasn't participated in any of the Retrology celebrations or sent notices out to her group either.

No comments: