Saturday, September 13, 2008

Whats New With Terri?

Hi there! Well, actually not much new in SL. Just getting on when I can and changing clothes when I can! LOL! I did change the heading on my blog to something different though.

As far as RL goes, some changes there. We have decided to put our son back on ADHD meds. We knew he was diagnosed with it before he came to live with us but his previous foster family took him off of it. He was doing fine without it until about three weeks ago and the shit began to hit the fan at school! He is just showing the typical ADHD signs so we feel it would be best for him to be back on it.

Nothing is rezzing for me in SL right now so I thought I would just put some pics that I took in the latest group gift from Zaara and in my favorite Dutch Touch skin and hair from Cake.

Oh, does anyone know how to get your eyes to look straight ahead when you take pics of yourself? So frustrating!

Enjoy!





No comments: