Monday, March 23, 2009

A Texture Review

I don't usually do reviews on my blog because I either don't have the time and I don't think I have enough of a readership to really influence anyone but I did want to share some wonderful texture pictures that I found on SLExchange.

I happened to stumble across these while I was just searching for various textures and I purchased a pack of the dark room series.

If you are looking for some textures to add to your photosphere or builds, I would encorage you to check out WildOrchid Tigerpaw's work on SLExchange. I don't think she has a store in world but you can get them on the exchange and for a very reasonable price too.

I can't show all of her pics on here so I am just going to put the link to her stuff on the site.

Enjoy!

https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&MerchantID=142137

No comments: