Monday, May 18, 2009

Easy Come, Easy Go!

Well, it was fun while it lasted! I just received a note from PIMP where I have one of my little stores that they are no longer going to be doing retail there. We have until the end of our payment term and then we need to move the HELL out! JK..they were not that mean about it! LOL!

So, my plans to patiently take over every single little shop on the SIM to build a massive furniture empire on the cheap is over! As they say, if it is too good to be true then it probably is!

So, my furniture shop plans are on hold. I still have the little shop on Conatus that Noel is helping me out with but unfortunately, I like to make furniture and furniture requires a lot of space with a lot of prims which requires a lot of cash!

I am thinking for now I will just make it and put it on exchange and keep my group information in case I find another location and then start it up again.

Honestly, it is kind of a relief. It takes a lot of time to make stuff and then learn a new skill and then second guess the quality of your work over and over and over again! I don't care how idiot proof they say some gadget is like Perfect Sitter! Hello, you are meeting the one idiot out there in SL who will run into problems with it! It is never as easy as "Just drop the script in and go" It will take me days of pulling out my hair to figure out the darn thing! Does anyone else have that problem?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very sad to hear that :(

Don't you want to look for another cheap place?

Then again if it was putting a strain on you maybe it's bet to take a step back for now!

Will you be keeping your shop on Noel's sim though?