Sunday, June 14, 2009

BBC 2009

Yay, it is time for the Blogger Challenge of 2009. Our first topic is "How long have you been a blogger? How has it enriched your life?"

Well, I have been SL blogging for about a year now. As far as how it has enriched my life, I'm not really sure. I mean it can take a lot of time to blog and that is time that I don't always have in RL. To be honest some times it feels more like a chore than anything. So why do I do it at all? Mostly to share things that I may come across in SL that I think "Wow, does anyone know about this place?" I never heard of it so I should get it out there. That is why I want to do more home and garden type of blogging and reviews.

It has enriched my SL life because I have made friends in SL through blogging that I probably would not have met. I think reading other's blogs rather than having my own has been more enriching.

So there you have it...one challenge down and six more to go!

No comments: