Monday, September 21, 2009

The Red Queen Fighting Spirit!

I love, love, love Red Queen's stuff! I think this store has some unique, beautiful, sexy and just plain bad ass hair, skin, clothing and AOs and there is nothing else like it on the grid. I was really excited when I was scrolling through xstreet and saw that she was listing some of her hair randomly on the site for a limited time for $50 to $99L. I snatched up everything that I could and I am hoping that she will be listing skins and clothes on there at a discounted rate eventually too..hint, hint.

So I joined her group and it is one that I will not leave and I combined the hair and group gifts to take some really cool pictures that I wanted to share. I took these pictures at Temple ex Obscurum http://slurl.com/secondlife/Templum%20ex%20Obscurum/116/180/22.

I thought this place was awesome for pictures because I imagined my avatar there defending her home or people or temple from intruders. Of course, she kicked ass and saved the day!



Wearing Red Queen Shy in Onyx Hair;Red Queen Sloth skin;Fishnet Collection by Snatch;Poses by IE the Gunslinger pose set


Wearing Red Queen Shy in Onyx Hair;Red Queen Sloth skin;Fishnet Collection by Snatch;Poses by IE the Gunslinger pose set

Wearing Red Queen Hush Onyx;Red Queen Sloth skin;Fishnet Collection by Snatch;Poses by IE the Gunslinger pose set

Wearing Red Queen Lost hair in Onyx; Red Queen Sloth skin;Fishnet Collection by Snatch;Poses by IE the Gunslinger pose set

You can check out Red Queen at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magic%20Isle/66/179/30 There is also a blog at http://rqdesign.wordpress.com/

No comments: