Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Because I'm Vain!

Sometimes people say that bloggers are vain people who just like to take pictures of themselves looking pretty and then plaster them all over the feeds. Well, I'm going to be upfront about it in this post and say that is why I am putting these pictures out there.

I had no intention of doing another post for another week but I was screwing around at the NotsoBad SIM, took some pictures, played with them in Picnik and was happy with the results. I'm no photographer or photoshop master but I try to do the best I can with what I know. So I hope you enjoy! I know I am as I stare at them for the 100th time and hum the song
"Your So Vain" to myself from Carly Simon.




Credits:
Dutch Touch Dune Skin in Carmel
Cake Dakota Chestnut Hair
Mashooka Kay Jewelry in Brown
Mashooka Nisha Gharara in Copper







No comments: