Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Cen Moment

Well, I had my first Cen moment yesterday. It was not a Zen moment but a Cen moment. A Cen moment can be defined as "A moment when you confuse your SL wardrobe with your RL wardrobe". This is, of course, named after Cen who first brought up her experience with this a few weeks ago.

Yesterday after logging out of SL, I went to my RL closet and I thought what should I wear with my black boots today. Well, the black boots that I was thinking about were my Wrong Shitkicker boots that I had just put on in SL. The funny thing is that in my mind I was actually walking down the hall to my RL closet wearing them! Unfortunately, in reality I was wearing my ugly black but comfortable Crocs.

If only I had the same wardrobe in RL, like the one I have in SL.

1 comment:

M said...

"If only I had the same wardrobe in RL, like the one I have in SL."

Truer words were never spoken. Of course if I had the same body as my avatar thaty would be nice too, lol. XD