Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where Do You Meet People In SL?

Alicia's question of the day is "How hard do you think it is to find a relationship in SL? Where are people meeting each other?"

Well, as far as meeting someone to partner up with. I don't know and I am not interested since I am married in RL. Even though my RL husband never uses his avatar in SL, I still have us partnered up.

As far as friends go, the people I have met have been co-workers and people I have met at Utopia. However, I can't say that I have any real friendships in SL like Alicia and Cen. I think that is pretty cool that they met in SL and have developed such a bond. Most of my relationships are pretty much just at an acquaintance level in SL.

But even though I have no one in SL to share experiences with on a daily or hourly basis...LOL! I still manage to enjoy myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm just glad you seem to be "feeling better".

yesterday's pictures were priceless.

Terri Zhangsun said...

Thanks Oz! I do ! Whew that was a rough day! LOL!