Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm Baaaack! Just some random thoughts!

I have five minutes before I leave and I have these thoughts in my head like:

Do you like Damsel Fly Hair and Skins? I can't say that I do except for their male skins.

Why do people wear sunglasses in SL? or us handbags for that matter? I just don't think designers make alot of Lindens making those products..or do they?

I finally read the full Calla blog about the drama and DAAAMMMMNN! That is alot of money off of SL hair. The figure of $34K was mentioned! That is in US dollars folks...not Lindens! I need to get a skill in SL???

If I had skills, would it be building, clothes, hair??

Why do people like Minnu skins? I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea I don't get it about the handbags, either. I throw out all my handbags... my inventory is already bloated enough without them! lol

C said...

I love damselfly hair in pictures, and I think I've tried on almost every demo they have, but it just never seems to suit me :(