Friday, July 11, 2008

Thanks Guys!

Well, I was going to do a post with party pics but since that was two days ago and all the other pics are up, I don't think they will be anything new that everyone has not already seen.

So instead I thought I would say "Thanks!" to you all in the Ck'know group because the group is a lot of fun!

I do tend to get bored in SL but I do enjoy getting on and jumping into the chat sessions or doing the shopping thing as a group. It is also a lot of fun yelling out lucky chair letters in the group chat too or when we all mob vend a place! LOL!

Of course, I can't forget the Pit parties even though I always have to get to bed early!

Anyway, just wanted to say I am glad that I joined this group. You all make SL enjoyable!

1 comment:

C said...

/me hugs Terri

:)