Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Rocking Out!

As you may know, I like to fancy myself as a bad ass in SL. Can I still consider myself a bad ass if I use the word fancy in the same sentence? Anyway,I like to picture myself as a pistol packing, Harley riding hot chick who will fight with anyone and also plays the electric guitar! That is why I have a few pics of me with guns, with a motorcycle and with a bruised face in various fights!

I now, finally have my electric guitar! I had been thinking of purchasing one for awhile but didn't want to spend the Lindens so I was happy when I found this for $10 Lindens on SLExchange https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=1355300. It had everything I needed for the shots below to live my dream of being a guitar player in a Heavy Metal band. Let's see if I was in a Heavy Metal band my name would be Rosee Bottems and our band name would be Rectal Explosion (there is a story behind that name and it is inspired by my little niece and our views on her dirty diapers...we are a sick family..what can I say!)

Playing the guitar
Just starting the set out

Guitar
Picking up the pace...now I'm rocking! LOL!

Guitar
Time for the guitar solo!

Guitar
Trying to get the crowd into it with my fist in the air! Ok, really it is just me by myself in my living room but I'm living the dream here people!

No comments: