Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Neighbor's Place

I love it when my neighbors have beautiful homes that I can crash when they are not around to take pictures. I crashed CT Xue's place the other night but I don't think he will mind because I am guessing he does not read the fashion feeds so what he doesn't know won't hurt him! LOL!





Credits: Poetic Colors Eyes in Liquid Amber; Cake Bedroom Lashes; paper.doll Stella Hair in Carmel; Aimesi Skin Jezzy Sun Face 2 (received via the iheart's Bloggers Group);Emjay Sash Top Beige; Zaara's Jeans Blue Classic;Decoy Jully Boots in Cocoa




















2 comments:

Steve Vader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve Vader said...

But alas, my employees do, and they direct me to your blog months and years later! LOL

I'm glad you enjoyed it, neighbor. We had a lot of fun with that place...it sure did take up a lot of room.

Miss you!

CT