Saturday, October 24, 2009

Elizabeth Is Enjoying MudHoney

When Blowpop dropped their new Elizabeth skins on the iheartsl blogger group, I was wondering where would be a good place to take some pictures with this skin?

Well, Rayvn Hynes answered my question by dropping her new MudHoney Shabby Girl Photoble on me. I have raved about the photobles before on this blog here and here and I love this one just as much! How much easier can it get to take pictures? You drop the photoble on the ground, rez it with a click and an instant room is ready to go.

This photoble is a feminine shabby chic bedroom. The chair has five poses, the bed has 11 poses and the hat boxes have one pose.

I know you all have busy RL and SL lives so get down there to MudHoney and pick one of these up or pick up all three...they will make your life three times easier!










Credits:
Blowpop N2 Elizabeth tone D Absynthe skin
Soulfire Titanium Nose Ring with beauty marks (no longer available)
Lamb Dog Roses Hair in Butterfinger
SySy Celiedress top in Green
Emjay Ripped Capris in Medium
MudHoney Shabby Girl Photoble



No comments: