Saturday, November 14, 2009

LOTD SySy's Noelle Gown and Eolande's Dragonfly Charmer Necklace

I don't get to dress up and wear gowns now that I don't hostess at Blue Fusion anymore and I really miss that. When I received this gown from SySy via the iheartsl bloggers group, I loved it and knew that I wanted to at least take some pictures of myself in it even if I was all dressed up but with no where to go!

I thought the Dragonfly necklace from Eolande's in Aurora was the perfect accessory to go with the gown. You can get the fatpack of these sets for 50% off until November 16th. She also has these sets in Butterflies if Dragonflies are not your thing.







Credits:
SySy Noelle Gown in Ice (review copy)
Cake Faith Chestnut Hair
Detour Beloved Night Hair (in 3rd picture)
Dutch Touch Jolie Carmel Skin in Frost
Eolande's DragonFly Charmer Short Necklace in Aurora (review copy)
Redgrave Eyes Venus Blue (free)

No comments: