Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ingenue Does It Again!

About a week ago, I blogged the Gene dress by Ingenue here and I loved it! Well, Betty Doyle has come out with some more great stuff that I love just as much! I was never a fan before of the system skirt but now that I have a modifiable shape,I can't get enough of them and Ingenue's skirts help satisfy that need!

Below in my two favorite colors of purple and black are the Secretary skirt in Plum and the Stenno top in Ebony. These items are sold separately for $125 each and there are ten colors to choose from. You can even pick up a fat pack for $900.





Credits:
Ingenue Secretary Skirt in Plum and Stenno Top in Ebony (Review copy)
Analog Dog Mia Hair in Brunette
Exodi Lily Cedar Skin in La Muera (picks reward)
StoRin System Skirts Poses

No comments: