Saturday, January 2, 2010

Exile New Hair and SWA Skull Shirts

Cute new hair just released by Exile. I am wearing from left to right the Dane style in Coffee. It is really for men but it looks cute on us girls too. The middle style is the Eva and the cute curly ponytail style is the Molly. I am wearing all of them in the Coffee color. You can get these styles in a pack of colors for $225 or a fat pack with ALL of the colors for $1000.

I was digging through my inventory and found this skin from Tuli called Kalista and I thought it worked well with the various hair styles and has a fresh young look to it.

The cool Skull shirts that I am wearing are from Second Wave Apparel (SWA) and they come in a ton of colors and are only $50 for a set of six shirts. I love anything with skulls on them and what's great is these shirts have graphics on the front and back.



No comments: