Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ingenue Japonica and Magika Darling

I was going through my inventory and found these great rose poses that Sai Pennell had as a pick reward about a year ago...so sorry folks they are no longer available! I know, I know...I'm terrible to tease you like that! But she has a lot of other great stuff in her shop ImpEle so check it out!

Anyway, I put this look together to go with the rose poses and snapped some pictures to share.

I'm wearing a fairly new release from Ingenue the Japonica in Rouge (I'm behind in my blogging). Another beautiful system skirt dress with a pretty gold satin flower for your waist.

The hair I am wearing is a new release from Magika. It is the Darling updo in brown. The style has a great sultry sidesweep at the bangs and the bun in the back is delicately layered and put in place with bobby pins. Unfortunately, you can't see the bun that well in my pictures so I guess you will have to go try a demo and see for yourself. :-)

I thought wearing Rockberry's Uma skin made the look complete!




Other Credits:
Illusions Rose
Storin System Skirt poses in the 2nd collage
Molto Bene B&W Parlor Skybox for photo shoot

No comments: