Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Elymode Love

I love these new releases from Elymode! This week, Elysium Eilde, put out the Shorties Jumper, Slouchy Leggings and the Short Sweaters in pretty pastel colors.

I'm only showing two options on how you can wear these but with the many layers that are offered you can wear them in a variety of ways and if you buy the fat packs, well, the mixing and matching of layers and colors is endless!

Even if I am casual, I still like to look cute and these outfits are perfect for those days when you are just hanging out with friends.


Hanging out with Harold and Maude....the two love birds!


Porky and Petunia were too busy whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears that they didn't even notice how cute I looked in my new outfit!


Other Credits:
Tuli Hope Sunkissed Natural
I Love Olive Betty Hair in Mocha
ETD Demi Trainers in White
Glitterati Cute Poses

No comments: