Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Great Wall of China

I went exploring the Great Wall of China sim the other night and it is a really cool place with a lot of things to see. It's a great place to take some landscape shots and I could see it being used to take fashion shots too. It also gave me a chance to use my camera poses and camera prop from PhotoGraphique Photography Equipment.

Waiting for the perfect lighting to take my shot!

Say Cheese!

There was a squirrel AV with a huge penis flying to the right of me but I cut him out of the picture!

That's exactly how I would imagine boats on the bay looking in the morning with some fog.

Ok, my one fashion shot so you can see what I'm wearing.

Other credits:
Tuli Hope Skin in Natural
fri.day Eloise in Cranky Brown
Gbberish Dark Maiden Tee
Storin Sam Hip Bag
High Fidelity Pose in last picture


2 comments:

Chic Aeon said...

Woot! Thanks for the mention. I thought that looked like my camera and I was pretty sure they were some of my poses -- but ya never know :D. Hope you had fun!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.