Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blogger Challenge--Gone But Not Forgotten

I saw this blogger's challenge on Alicia's blog and thought I would give it a try. The items in the post need to be from designers/stores who have either closed or are on an undetermined hiatus.

So I pulled from my inventory a black pearl necklace and the Jaydie dress that was one of my favorite dresses from Persona. I don't know when was the last time there was a release from Persona but I think it has been over a year. The store is still there though and it sells clothing, jewelry, poses and AOs. For new players it is a great place to go and get some free poses to put in your Zhao AO.

The hair I am wearing is The Drifter from Foam. Remember Foam? They hit the grid and took off like gang busters but a short time after they had to pull up shop. As it turns out, the creators were underage and for that we lost out on some great hair! Unfortunately, this was the only style that I purchased before they left. Still one of my favorites and I wear it often. But guess what?? Foam is now Nouveau Miranda and this style is now there. So maybe I am cheating a little here in this challenge?

The Kimberly skin that I am wearing is from Free Speerit. I am not sure what is going on with Free Speerit and I have heard that they may just be on hiatus for the summer so hopefully they will be back soon with some great new skins! We have not forgotten about you Free Speerit!

My eyes are, of course, from the very talented and very missed Miriel! I was lucky enough to purchase almost all the eyes from this shop before it was closed. There are other great eye makers our there but Miriel was unique!

The pose that I am using is from Pffiou. Laleeta Xue the pose maker and dear friend of mine made some cute and fun poses! Her RL right now is busy and exciting and even though I have not corresponded with her via email in awhile I do hope she reads this and knows that I am thinking of her!

Credits:

Persona Jaydie Dress Wine
Persona Black Pearl Drop Necklace
Foam (now Nouveau Miranda) The Drifter Hair
Miriel Honey Eyes
Pffiou Pose
Free Speerit Kimberly Skin

No comments: