Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Change Of Weather in SL?

I am back at work today so my post is going to be quick and dirty since I need to do it during my lunch hour.

Alicia asked "Do you think it would be fun if we had random weather hit us in SL, like thunderstorms or blizzards?"

My answer is "Yes!" I think it would give some good variety to the day and a chance to wear different outfits! As if I didn't already change my clothes a billion times a day in SL. "Hello, my name is Terri Zhangsun and I change my clothes a billion times a day in SL. I am a clothes changing addict. Thank you!"

Oh, and just to add something visual to this post. I leave you with a pic of me and my SL dog. He looks just like my RL one if you take a peek at my profile.

1 comment:

C said...

Oh I love this dog!
I don't have a pet and never really thought about on in SL, but OMG I love this dog!

Where did you get it?