Thursday, June 26, 2008

Woo hoo! I met my favorite designer today!

Yay! I stopped by the new main Zaara Indian Couture store in the Tesla sim, http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tesla/91/39/54, and I got to meet Zaara and her store manager Strawberry. They are very nice ladies who are very cute and pretty too. They are wearing the new outfit that Zaara just released called Anjuna. Sigh...and I said I wouldn't spend any Lindens this weekend. At the risk of sounding like that crazy lady from the movie "Misery", "I'm her number one fan; I'm her number one fan!" LOL!



Zaara is the one in green and Strawberry is the one in blue behind her.

2 comments:

Alicia Chenaux said...

Aww :) Strawberry is so sweet. She used to comment in my blog quite a bit, but I haven't heard from her in a while.

Anonymous said...

aww, *hides*,
i wish i had spoken with u more, i was distracted with some wierd script running in my store at that moment :P