Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some of my favorite things in SL

Soooo, I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite things in SL. I am not sure if I am doing the slurls correctly yet or not so let me know. So some of my favorite things are:
  • Skins--Dutch Touch. Hands down! These skins look AWESOME on my shape and why Iki is not nominated for one of the top skin designers...I just don't know?? I also like Chai for a more mature, glamour look. Le Fleur skins usually look pretty good on me too. There are a few other skins out there that I like to wear too but since my favorite shape is no modify, they don't always look best on me.http://slurl.com/secondlife/Willow%20Beach/31/216/33
  • Hair--Analog Dog, Mau and Mejs, Detour and Cake. I think Analog Dog and Mau and Mejs make the best curly styles out there. I don't care much for their straight hair styles but you can't beat their curly dos. As far as straight and wavy, I think Detour and Cake have the most realistic textures that I have ever seen. WOW! Of course, they sell some of the most expensive hair out there though.
  • Clothes--soooo many to choose from but right now the place where I want to buy at least one of everything is Zaara Indian Couture. Her stuff is soooo pretty and priced reasonably too! You really should check our her stuff! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Odessa%20Charming/199/91/21 and her blog is http://zaarakohime.blogspot.com/

Well, better get back to work! Hee, Hee, Hee

2 comments:

Iki Ikarus said...

Yay!! Ty ty ty :D

Anonymous said...

TY! i was goin thru u r blog, and i must say its a fun read :P

and u look fab in Iki's skins :D