Saturday, June 7, 2008

My RL Wardrobe vs. My SL Wardrobe


After spending about 30 minutes trying to find the perfect Saturday look for shopping or whatever in SL, I gave up! I thought why don't I just put on in SL what I would wear in RL for a Saturday of running errands.

So there you go! A plain hoodie that would cost about $5 on the WalMart clearance rack with a pair of old, worn comfortable jeans for $10 from GoodWill with some plain shoes and cheap faux silver earrings.

My hair is in a pony tail with a big clip just like RL. The only difference is my AV has makeup on and in RL if I don't have to wear makeup, I don't. In RL, my skin is oily and acne prone and plastering goop on it feels yucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I feel like a slob for just throwing on any old thing in my inventory when I want to change my outfit! I never plan, unless I'm attending an event or going somewhere special. Other than that I just think, okay, I want to wear a dress... okay, haven't worn that one in awhile... okay, let's wear it! That's pretty much how I choose what to wear every day in RL too. lol