Friday, June 20, 2008

A Mess of a Dress and Another WTF!

Last night I saw on of the freebie blogs that GiGi Couture had a really nice freebie dress for free or a dollarbie. I don't remember. Anyway, I went and got it. While I was there, I saw a really cute purple summer dress that would be similar to something that I would like to wear in RL. It was a $150L and I bought it. Anway, I put it on and to my dismay it is a mess of a dress and came with no underpants! Let me show you...and I did do some editing to the dress too but it didn't fix the issues.






On a lighter note, here is another WTF pic! This has to be a dude who is a girl in SL because I can't believe any RL woman would make her boobs look like this!

6 comments:

Alicia Chenaux said...

You know, everytime I've gone to GiGi Couture, I've been disappointed. I fully appreciate that there are gifts given away regularly, but I don't know...just seems like I never like anything there when I go. At least, once I put it on. The pics are always good.

Nikki Zenovka said...

Thanks for the ok to copy the pics from the fetish party Terri.

Too bad about the dress.. wow that's bad. Cute dress, if not for all the problems. Thanks for the warning - GiGi isn't on my list of faves, but now I know not to worry about adding them lol

Bon Berman said...

Sure the lady with the boobs wasn't making off with all the under pants tucked in her bra? lol

C said...

Where those bewbs? Seriously LMAO. I would have HAD to say something, I really would LOL

Anonymous said...

That pic looks somewhat like Melissa Yeuxdoux... I don't know her but I read her blog occasionally. I don't understand it either. *shrugs* To each her own, I guess.

I like some of Gigi Couture's clothes, but I was disappointed with my last purchase too :(

Melissa Yeuxdoux said...

Yes, that was me. I figured that eventually I'd show up in a "WTF?" photo, so I'm glad it's finally happened and I'm no longer in suspense. :)