Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Live Music Scene in SL

One of the things that I like to do in SL is to see a live show. I love the fact that artists everywhere can use SL to reach an audience they would not be able to in RL unless they won American Idol or got signed to some record label.

One of the artists I totally dig is Srv4U Conacher. He is a really talented blues guitar player and he plays a lot of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi Hendrix, B.B. King, etc. His shows are really fun and interactive and he always draws a good crowd.

He usually plays at least one show a day and you can find them in the live events section of SL or by joining his group and becoming a Srv4U Roadie!



At his last show, I broke out the rave sticks that Alicia gave the group and got an IM from a girl in the crowd that she liked them. I passed on the Ch'knw store LM so I hope she picked some up.


No comments: