Thursday, June 12, 2008

The SL Camel Toe

Today Alicia's topic was to talk about whatever we felt was important. So my topic of choice was the SL Camel Toe. LET ME WARN YOU SOME PICTURES IN THIS POST MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME! CROTCH SHOT down below! Now, if you don't know what a camel toe is beyond the obvious actual camel toe, well I just don't have time to explain it to you here.

The first time I put on some cute little hot pant shorts, I thought my avatar was too big in a certain area and I tried to make adjustments. That didn't work and then I noticed on various fashion blogs that the SL camel toe is a pretty common thing when wearing hot pants, lingerie, underwear or bikinis.

I guess my whole point to this is "Why?" It looks so unflattering in RL and it looks just as bad in SL. I mean come on! If you take a look at the SL pic I am putting up, that just looks like it would be very painful!

Just to do a comparison of camel toes, I took a picture of an acutal camel toe and an SL avatar camel toe. You all are just lucky that I did not post a picture of an actual RL camel toe and not the one that comes from the animal either!


Me and a couple of camels discussing our toes.


The real camel toe!


The SL camel toe! Ouch! This picture may not do it justice.

3 comments:

C said...

OMG LMAO!

I can't even believe you posted this because it's the best topic EVAH ! And it's not just with thongs.

I have pants in SL that do this to me and it makes me so mad. I growl and go into my apperance. NOPE no camel toe slider, what do I do now to solve this?

Thank you for this important article. I'm hoping to hear a solution because I have two outfits I'd love to wear but I can't, no matter how loose I make the crotch of the pants I still have camel toe, only it's lower. It's like it's on the texture ewwww

Terri Zhangsun said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed! I like making people laugh!

Murray said...

My eyes are watering from laughing. At least you don't have to decide where your "package" should be set - somewhere between a "coin purse" and a "duffel bag"!! :D