Friday, June 13, 2008

The Last Day of The Challenge

So on this very last day Ali's questions is "What did you get out of this whole experience? Do you think this will change how you blog in the future?"

What I got out of this whole experience, is a chance to express myself and give some opinions and views. I was really, really happy when I made people laugh with my blog...especially if they left me comments like Cen did.

I also got the chance to know other people a little better too by reading their blogs.

As far as how it will change my blog..hmmmm? Well, I like writing stuff that makes people laugh like the pancakes and the camel toe issue so I hope to keep writing like that. I actually have a few ideas in mind already...soo keep reading folks!

On a personal RL note, my husband and I recently got selected to adopt an 8 year old boy. We have been waiting to adopt for a year and 1/2 now. So that is going to be changing my RL life a lot! It will also change my SL life too. I will have to leave my SL job here soon and be SL homeless and my time spent on here will be minimal. I am thinking that when I have time I may do a blog about the lives and adventures of living on Noob Island again since it is free!

With that being said all the RL and SL changes will all be worth it! :-)

2 comments:

Alicia Chenaux said...

Congratulations!!! I have had some friends that have adopted, and some that are currently trying to get approved for either adoption or to be foster parents. What wonderful news for you! That will DEFINITELY change your RL and SL time, for sure! :)

C said...

*hugs* Congraulations!
What a wonderful gift you are giving to the future :)